Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

basic header images

Old Feb 27, 2009, 03:25 AM
brian

1 posts · Feb 2009
Im having a major headache changing the header images.

ive downloaded various pictures and cropped them to various sizes (including the sizes that come with the theme)

when displayed in the site, it either cuts the picture in half and doesnt stretch far enough across (only displaying the top half of the pic), or streches too much and cuts off each side of the image (showing the full height of the image but not the width)

is there a simple size etc, that i have to crop to, to display the image correctly please?

many thanks
Old Feb 27, 2009, 04:26 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
There are two position and size related settings for the header images at A. Theme Options -> Header Images:

Header Image: Height

and

Header Image: Alignment

Also, the header images must have no spaces or special characters in their file name, and the file name must end on .jpg, .gif or .png