Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Running WordPress » Installing & running WordPress »

Comments visible only for members?

Old Aug 17, 2010, 07:37 AM
Superhero360

1 posts · Aug 2010
Hello,

I am using the Plug-in ""Member Access" to turn visibility for each page for "members only" or "for everyone" on and off.
Right now I am looking for a solution to turn comments visibility "for members only" or "for everyone" for each separate page. Is there a plug in for Word Press to do that easily?

cu
Superhero360
Old Nov 20, 2010, 12:36 PM
WebPro

2 posts · Nov 2010
SF Bay Area, CA
If you are a litlle bit familiar with PHP you can have these blocks of code to block the comments displays for non logged users. Open the comments.php file or whatever file assumes that role.
You can add this line of code at the top of that PHP file:
<?php if (is_user_logged_in()): ?>

Then add the line below at the very end of the file.
<?php endif; ?>
Old Jan 6, 2011, 10:25 PM
MichelHerbert

1 posts · Jan 2011
Hello, thanks for advice.
I am using the Plug-in ""Member Access" to turn visibility for each page for "members only" or "for everyone" on and off.