Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Custom Query - MCCQ

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 1, 2012, 01:01 PM
rickheck

139 posts · Oct 2009
Custom Query - MCCQ

I am using a variation on the MCCP template, and using the 'posts_per_page' value in the custom_query (as in "posts_per_page=4"). But the template doesn't seem to be using that value; all posts in the category are being displayed, not just 4 per page.

The template I am using is a modified version of Juggledad's template, but I can't find in my version (or the 1.4 version which I just downloaded again today) the part of the code that is using that custom_query value ("posts_per_page").

Whereabouts is that value in the custom_query processed?

Note that the site I am working on is not publicly visible, so can't provide a link.

Thanks...Rick..