Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] Menu icons disappear as soon as I click on any css file

Old Mar 27, 2013, 01:41 AM
franzos79

3 posts · Mar 2013
This is really strange. I set up a website as a network (the other sites of the network are temporarily in maintenance mode).
I upload Montezuma theme. I'd like to have all title (header title, widget title, post title) in one color so I read some threads in this forum and I went to the administration menu of montezuma's css files.
As soon as I click (without change or save anything) a css file menu and widget icons disappear.
A solution is to re-upload every time the style.css file and the javascript file that I have in wp-content/uploads/montezuma.
Do you know how to find a solution to this problem?
Thank you!
Old Mar 27, 2013, 04:21 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Quote:
As soon as I click (without change or save anything) a css file menu and widget icons disappear.
can you be more clear, do the icons disapear in the front end or backend?
where do they disapear?
Old Mar 27, 2013, 04:41 AM
franzos79

3 posts · Mar 2013
They disappear on front end. An example could be the stars above the menu Home - Chi siamo - etc., as soon as I click on any css file in montezuma options they disappear, so I have the "Home Menu" without the stars.
Old Mar 27, 2013, 05:22 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
But I'm seeing the stars on your site
Old Mar 29, 2013, 02:20 PM
franzos79

3 posts · Mar 2013
I found the solution here