Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Theme support

Old Jan 23, 2015, 09:34 PM
ronmauer

2 posts · May 2013
Theme support

I don't come here unless I have a question which hasn't been very often & I have to admit I haven't donated often. I sense that the management is burning out with not giving info out updates. I think if they think they are not appreciated they should put a fee on use of this great theme. I would be happy to pay $5 a year or what ever they think it is worth. Please keep it updated.
Old Jan 24, 2015, 04:45 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
My questions to you are
1) how much is the theme's continued updating worth to you?
2) how much is this forum and it's support worth to you?