Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » eCommerce & Atahualpa »

Problem with GoldenCAN data feed

Old Oct 4, 2010, 01:38 PM
wjm3

2 posts · Oct 2010
Problem with GoldenCAN data feed

I'm using 3.4.9 on WP 3.0.1 and have added a GoldenCAN data feed store on two posts using JavaScript cut and pasted directly into the HTML editor:

http://www.skivacationinsider.com/ca...nowboard-bags/
http://www.skivacationinsider.com/ca...ls-on-luggage/

On both posts I get a gray background tint behind the store that should not be there, and when I mouse over the backgound it changes in value repeatedly as I move the mouse. Additionally, when I click on a product, I get an error page on the merchants website.

If anyone can help, I'd greatly appreciate it!
Old Oct 4, 2010, 01:52 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Go to ATO>Style Tables and turn off Zebra striping and hover effect.
Old Oct 4, 2010, 02:16 PM
wjm3

2 posts · Oct 2010
Larry,

Thanks so much. That does take care of my background problem, but clicking on a product still gives me the merchant error page. Any ideas on that issue?
Old Oct 4, 2010, 02:20 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
No idea... I would double check the code.