Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Comment box has same color background as font, can't see typing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 3, 2018, 01:49 PM
VivBounty

51 posts · Jun 2012
Canadian Maritimes
Unhappy [SOLVED] Comment box has same color background as font, can't see typing

Hello,

Can anyone help me with the comment box on this site?

https://thosbartlettantiquesandoddments.com/schedule

The background is white. The font is also white.

I have gone into my ATA settings, comments, changed background to 0000000 to no avail.

Also, the comment box does not work on mobile viewing. Even if I could see what I was typing, the keyboard on my Android mobile phone and my Amazon Kindle do not stay up when trying to type a comment.

Also, on this page https://thosbartlettantiquesand oddments.com/subscribe, the keyboard is not staying up to allow me to type in any field on the form on my mobile.

So confusing and have no idea where to start to fix this.

Thanks,
Vivienne