Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Main page not loading on multiple sites

Old Aug 22, 2010, 08:16 AM
vtlock

2 posts · Apr 2010
Last week, several of the sites I work with began showing a "Not Found" error on whatever static page is set to display as the front page (under the Reading settings). I haven't made any changes to these sites recently.

While the main page displays a "Not Found" error, the rest of the site still works without problem. Similarly, I get the same error regardless of which page is designated as the main page.

The permalinks are set to default, and I've tried disabling all plugins--the error persists. Does anyone have any thoughts on things I can try? Thanks!

Two pages this is happening on:
http://www.composition.english.vt.edu/
http://www.ocelot.english.vt.edu/
Old Aug 22, 2010, 01:21 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
What do you have in the WordPress address (URL) and Site address (URL) fields in the WordPress General Settings?