Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Change color of bullets

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 24, 2013, 05:10 PM
adrian29630

39 posts · Sep 2011
[SOLVED] Change color of bullets

Hi

I need to change to color of the bullets from the standard black as the site uses a black background so they don't show. I have tried various suggestions recommended in WP to do this by adding CSS inserts in Atahualpa but none seem to work.

I would be grateful if you could let me know what the appropriate insert needs to be.

Using Wp 3.5.2 and Atahaulpa 3.7.12

Many thanks