Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Added info in footer

Old Oct 11, 2013, 12:55 PM
IslandJewel

13 posts · May 2010
Vancouver Island, Canada
[SOLVED] Added info in footer

I have somehow added some text between the copyright line and the credits line in the site footer. It reads "MonElissa Studio is located ..... Email: Elissa" and is centered over two lines.

I can't find that text to edit it. it's not in the "edit footer' part of ATA settings, it's not in the function footer-content. If I used a widget to add it the widget has disappeared.

It does not show up in default theme.
It continues to show up even when plugins are disabled.

url: http://elissaanthony.com
ATA version: 3.7.3
Wordpress: 3.6.1

Can you please help me find the source of this text so i can delete or edit it? I've searched for hours!
ata-elissaanthonycom-20131011.txt
Old Oct 11, 2013, 01:52 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Well it's not in the theme options. The only other thing i can suggest is that it is hard coded in 'footer.php'

Is this a link that makes sense to you? or is it a hack?
Old Oct 11, 2013, 03:20 PM
IslandJewel

13 posts · May 2010
Vancouver Island, Canada
Yes, this is text I must have added in the footer output at some time in the past. I just found it where I have already looked (in footer output) several times. I don't understand how it disappeared and reappeared, but it's now fixed and I've documented it in my site notes.
Thanks so much for your help.