Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

How to have a menu like this (don't know how to describe it. Example:amazon )

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 4, 2013, 07:10 PM
madfrog

13 posts · May 2012
How to have a menu like this (don't know how to describe it. Example:amazon )

I want to google this but just have no idea what to search for. Maybe because my English is not good enough....

I wanna have a menu like the one on homepage of amazon.com (Please see attachment). The function I like is when the mouse is moved to the menu, the next level menu will slide out.
This is probably not related to this theme. But I just hope someone can tell me what is this and what to look for.

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-01-04 .png
Views:	786
Size:	234.7 KB
ID:	2167