Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] how to insert Ads at the bottom of every post

Old Oct 2, 2012, 03:32 AM
joshuamu

88 posts · Jun 2012
nairobi
[SOLVED] how to insert Ads at the bottom of every post

I would like to add ads after every post. I have researched but what am receiving all results of old Atahualpa themes. how do i add ad codes in the theme for ads to appear at the bottom of every post?
Old Oct 2, 2012, 04:25 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
search the forum
Old Oct 4, 2012, 01:40 AM
joshuamu

88 posts · Jun 2012
nairobi
I have searched but i cant get a solution. Can someone point me to that thread?
Old Oct 4, 2012, 08:55 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I think there are plugins for that as well. Try a search on wordpress.org
Old Oct 4, 2012, 09:22 AM
joshuamu

88 posts · Jun 2012
nairobi
I need the ads below comments in every single post page
Old Oct 4, 2012, 09:32 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You may have to do some coding of the theme files to do that but you already have what I would consider to be too many ads. That is just going to clutter the site with more. A few well placed and targeted ads are going to be more effective.