Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » RSS, Feeds & Subscribing »

RSS feed doesn't work

Old Apr 18, 2009, 01:40 PM
thayermorgan

2 posts · Apr 2009
For what ever reason, I cannot get my RSS to work. I don't think it is a feedburner problem. I don't get any error messages from feedburner and it says they are correct feeds.
I think the posts are just not showing up as a feed. I have them set to public, I am using the sideposts widget.
My site is: www.thayermorgancommercial.com
I've tried using ?feed=rss2, wp-rss2.php, wp-rss2.php?cat=6, but the feed never shows anything.

I've tried disabling feedburner, everything.
The first problem is that the feed does not show any of the posts. The email option goes to feedburner but if I post something it doesn't get sent because it never makes it to feedburner.
The feedburner link is: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/ThayerMorgan
Everything validates either the original feed or the feedburner feed. It just seems that the posts don't make it to the feed.
Any advice anyone has is greatly appreciated.
Thank you!
Old Apr 19, 2009, 07:44 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Both the posts feed and the subscribe by email link seem to be working for me?
Old Apr 19, 2009, 05:30 PM
thayermorgan

2 posts · Apr 2009
Hi Flynn,

Last night I have turned everything off, switched to the standard theme (I found just turning off didn't get the feeds to work, but switching to the standard theme did) and got the feeds working. I then switched back the theme to Atahualpa and started turning on the plugins. I tested over the night to see which plugin is causing the problem. What I found is that feedburner feedsmith and Sideposts Widget with your theme cause a conflict and stop all feeds.

So I am currently not using either plugin. I have switched over to FD Feedburner and TDD Recent Posts and they seem to be working with Atahualpa. I'll continue to watch as I put up new posts.

Thank you for responding.

T.