Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Graphic roll-over selector for main menu

Old Dec 2, 2010, 08:44 AM
nick51

54 posts · Oct 2009
Hi all,

I'm sure this is a CSS insert of some type but I'd like to make the horizontal main menu of http://usblog.denon.com look and behave like the menu on http://usa.denon.com.

If anyone can help me with this it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Nick
Old Dec 2, 2010, 12:38 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
To get that look you would have to use a background image for the hover. You could also just use left and right border to give you something similar.