Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] No sidebar in one page & cutsomize the widget icon

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 15, 2013, 09:01 AM
Zooman

5 posts · Feb 2013
Help [SOLVED] No sidebar in one page & cutsomize the widget icon

Hello,

thank you for the theme Montezuma. I really enjoy it.

But I've two questions.
1) I've a sidebar everywhere, but on only one page (static), I would like to have no sidebar. How can I hide the sidebar in this specific page ?

2) I customized the icons for the nav bar. Easy. I would like now to customize the icon of the link widget. I've 3 categories of links. So I've the widget links 3 times on the sidebar, 1 for each categorie. But the icon is the star. I would like to have a specific icon the each one. How can I do that ?

EDIT : I guess it will be the same to change the icon of the search widget /EDIT

I'm not a professional of CSS, but I "tink"... :D

Thank you

Last edited by Zooman; Feb 15, 2013 at 09:10 AM.