Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Padding / Line above & below Header Image

Old Aug 13, 2011, 12:33 PM
vCopia

72 posts · Jan 2011
Long Island, NY
[SOLVED] Padding / Line above & below Header Image

I need another set of eyes. All I'm trying to do is remove the black space above and below the header image that creates the illusion of being horizontal lines. Note: my header image is 212 px high and the spacing I've set up is 212.

I'm using ver. 3.6.7

Thanks much.

Last edited by vCopia; Aug 13, 2011 at 02:06 PM.
Old Aug 14, 2011, 05:43 AM
vCopia

72 posts · Jan 2011
Long Island, NY
OK. I figured it out myself, after countless hours of testing on my own. I finally realized these lines were managed by the code contained under ATO > Add HTML/CSS Inserts > CSS Inserts, as shown below:

HTML Code:
div#imagecontainer { 
border-top: solid 5px #333; 
border-bottom: solid 5px #333; 
}
which I changed to

HTML Code:
/* 

NOTE:  code below is the original contained in this section.  Directly below it - just outside of the closing COMMENT marker for this note - is my modified version

div#imagecontainer { 
border-top: solid 5px #333; 
border-bottom: solid 5px #333; 
}

*/

div#imagecontainer { 
border-top: solid 1px #333; 
border-bottom: solid 0px #333; 
}
Unless you see something here that requires further attention, please feel free to close out this post.