Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

How to Insert My Company Logo

Old Dec 10, 2009, 09:26 PM
excelvs

1 posts · Dec 2009
Send a message via MSN to excelvs Send a message via Yahoo to excelvs Send a message via Skype™ to excelvs
Hello there, I love the Atahualpa theme, but I am so new at Wordpress that I am getting overwhelmed. Can someone help me in inserting my own company logo on the header?

I would greatly appreciate the help.

Thanks.

Ivette
Old Dec 11, 2009, 03:13 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
go to ATO->Style & edit HEADER AREA->Show Logo Image? and insert the filename of your logo
then upload yor logo to the '.../wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images' folder

If you want to float your logo overthe header image, there is a thread in the gold forum explaining how to do it.
Old Jan 1, 2010, 03:57 AM
auktje

2 posts · Jan 2010
I would like to float the logo over the header image. But I can't find the specific thread in the gold forum explaining it.

This is the website: http://www.tinallinge.info/test/
I would like to replace the titles in the picture with the logo (top left), but I can't figure out how to do that....

Is there a solution?
Old Jan 1, 2010, 04:50 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
How to overlay the LOGO on the Header Image in versions 3.4->3.4.4
http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=2729

to stop teh blog title and tag from showing set
ATO->Style & edit HEADER AREA->Show Blog Title? and
ATO->Style & edit HEADER AREA->Show Blog Tagline?
to NO