Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

NextGen Gallery appears multiple times on page

Old Oct 17, 2013, 04:03 AM
86owen

44 posts · Mar 2011
Hello

I have version 3.7.1 of Atahualpa and all other plugins are up to date and WP also. On this page http://www.kerholsskoli.is/skolinn/m...ery/2013-2014/ the galleries appear many times over but the shortcode is correct and no changes were made that made this happen. Has anybody on here had similar problems ?
Old Oct 17, 2013, 04:46 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
version 3.7.1 is 'old' at this point, the current version is 3.7.12 - you should upgrade and see if there is still an issue.

don't forget to do a backup of your database before upgrading!!

you might want to also try disabling ALL other plugins to see if there is a conflict and swapping to twenty-twelve to see if it is theme related
Old Oct 17, 2013, 06:38 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You might also try adding the gallery in with the new NextGen code.