Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

adding more than one pic/logo to the header area

Old May 13, 2009, 08:24 PM
PJK

16 posts · Apr 2009
the logo that came with the theme, I replaced it. Now you will see kielhurn.com (jpeg), but I would also like to add a signature (gif) to the top, and possibly another logo. How to add more than one, and how to seperate them so they dont just line up one after the other. Thank you. www.kielhurn.com
Old May 31, 2009, 06:50 PM
mpennell

10 posts · May 2009
Hi,

I don't have any answers but I did want to day your site looks great! May I ask, how did you shoot that photo in your header i.e. panorama?

Also, can you direct me to where I can figure out how to do those photo thumbnails?

Thanks!

Mal