Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Using 3.5.3 and have header and style questions

Old Oct 31, 2010, 05:59 AM
sre8212

10 posts · Oct 2010
[SOLVED] Using 3.5.3 and have header and style questions

Hi, this is my first install of 3.5.3 and I want to make a few changes. FYI I had several problems on the install and eventually had to install using FTP.

How can I remove the logo image and allow the header image to span the width of the site? My header image is 1300 X160 and I see where I can change the header width but not the height. When I increase the width the header overlaps the two horizontal bars. Can I move those bars down?

Love the theme and the forum has been very helpful in the past- just donated and happy to support.
Old Oct 31, 2010, 11:43 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
The default install comes with some customization already done to shoe the potential. If you haven't done anything yet, try importing the other styles in the style folder (you need copy on your local machine)
Old Oct 31, 2010, 05:42 PM
sre8212

10 posts · Oct 2010
Thanks these files are already installed in the style file folder

ata-round.txt, ata-classic.txt, ata-default.txt and ata-adsense.txt,default2.txt

Thanks

Last edited by sre8212; Oct 31, 2010 at 06:02 PM.
Old Oct 31, 2010, 06:50 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
What I meant was to go to ATO->Export/Import settings and use the IMPORT section to import one of these styles into your site. They you can go to the site and see what they look like.

Remember, importing a settings file will wipe out any settings you have made.
Old Nov 1, 2010, 08:28 AM
sre8212

10 posts · Oct 2010
Okay, got it- sort of. Can you help me tweak the header. Currently I have the configuration set at 95% fluid, 1250 max and 770 min. The header displays fine on smaller screens but on larger screens I get white space to the left and right of the image. Is there a padding adjustment I need to make?

Also I'd like to get space between the top black horizontal bar and the header image.

Much appreciative of any help.

the site is brudertrucks.us
Old Nov 1, 2010, 06:51 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
How wide is your image?