Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Header Title - Edit colors of text

Old May 6, 2009, 06:36 AM
Craig Mattice

75 posts · Apr 2009
Richmond, VA USA
Send a message via MSN to Craig Mattice Send a message via Yahoo to Craig Mattice Send a message via Skype™ to Craig Mattice
I'm working with version 3.2.

How do I get the blog title to appear not grayed out and successfully edit the colors of the text in the header?

I've reviewed previous searched topics, tried several combinations within the Header boxes, all with negative results. This challenge of changing background and text colors for the page menu also is not working for me.

Will this be solved with the release of 3.3.3? If so, should I delete version 3.2 and upload fresh with 3.3.3? I've not accomplished a great deal so far in building my webpage being bogged down with these challenges.
Old May 6, 2009, 12:14 PM
Craig Mattice

75 posts · Apr 2009
Richmond, VA USA
Send a message via MSN to Craig Mattice Send a message via Yahoo to Craig Mattice Send a message via Skype™ to Craig Mattice
Look what I just learned that solved my color configuration challenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by regentronique View Post
These colors can be changed to any color when you know that they represent the hexadecimal values for the levels of Red, Green and Blue.

They are coded this way : #RRGGBB

You can find many information about colors in HTML with google.
OMG! This was the trick! I Googled HTML Color Codes http://html-color-codes.com/ and selected the color codes according to the look that I wanted. When input the field the bar turned the color indicated. This was a first! It then transferred to my webpage perfectly.

I changed the color codes in the Blog Title/Hover and also in the Page Menu for that configuration.

Thank you so much. This little piece of information made all of the difference in the appearance of my webpage. http://www.beliefbuilder.com

Flynn, or anyone, does this mean I don't have to delete all and reinstall with 3.3.3? Or would it be to my benefit to do the Upgrade?
Old May 7, 2009, 12:55 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Nothing changed regarding the blog title color in 3.3.3. You can change the color of both the default and the hover state (when pointing the mouse at the title) at Theme Options -> Header -> Blog Title Color / Blog Title Color: Hover