Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Languages & Translations »

what is the best practice for multilingual seup

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 26, 2009, 06:33 AM
denbert

19 posts · Jan 2009
Copenhagen
what is the best practice for multilingual seup

Hi there,

I need a Danish, German and English site and therefore I'm interested in at multilingual setup.

I've seen some posts here which are translating the theme to tree different languages http://themes.wpml.org/?preview=1&te...heet=atahualpa, but the stories don't change language - I'm looking for a setup where the story also change language according to selected language.

Any one got a nice solution - and what is best practice?

I've noticed some are using subdomain for languages, but wouldn't this involve a database for each language?

/ Denbert