Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Tag cloud doesn't wrap after upgrading to 3.6.7

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 19, 2011, 12:52 PM
osmaneralp

5 posts · Feb 2011
[SOLVED] Tag cloud doesn't wrap after upgrading to 3.6.7

I just upgraded from atahualpa 3.6.4 to 3.6.7. In the tag cloud widget, the tags no longer wrap to fix in the width of the right sidebar. Seems like a bug to me. Did anything in the CSS change that might cause this? Any suggestions on how to fix the problem? My website is http://ozbots.org. Thanks. --Osman