Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

help with header with logo and changing pictures

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 12, 2010, 09:11 AM
kanbun

3 posts · Dec 2010
help with header with logo and changing pictures

Hello,

I am a complete newbie to WP, I have some experience with XHTML and CSS, none with PHP.
I am trying to make a website (static pages), with a header comprising on one corner the logo, on the opposite one a searchbox, language selection and accessibility opptions (in case also rss feeds).
Underneath it an horizontal bar with the main navigation options and underneath it on the left a column with all the navigation options and on the right an area with changing images.
Very much like what you can see in this site http://www.cascc.eu/index.php
Is it possible to get close to this with the Atahualpa theme?
Any help or suggestion will be greatly welcomed.
Cheers