Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Change background-color in right inner sidebar

Old Oct 14, 2009, 04:06 PM
horsemansarts

122 posts · Jul 2009
Hi,

I've created a layout that uses the right inner sidebar. I can't seem to get the background color to change. I used Firebug to look at the CSS there and for some reason it is picking up a background color of "transparent" and NOT accepting my styling in the Right Inner Sidebar style! Any thoughts? Here is the site:

http://sfoley.u51.websitesource.net/iida/

Thanks in advance,
Sharon
Old Oct 14, 2009, 04:56 PM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
What color did you want it to be? Maybe you have to have something in the inner sidebar for it to show up at all?
Old Oct 14, 2009, 06:05 PM
horsemansarts

122 posts · Jul 2009
Hi,
Thanks for the response. I found that if I removed the background image code the color was applied correctly. THEN I put the background image code back in, in a different order, and now it is fine! hmmmm. I won't complain!
Sharon