Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Problem activating Atahualpa 353

Old Dec 6, 2010, 09:15 AM
strousst

1 posts · Dec 2010
Boston
I really wanted to try out Atahualpa 3.5.3 after getting fed up with Graphene on my WordPress blog. The theme downloads and installs, but when I activate it or even preview it, all I can see is a white page with the copyright info on the top. Is there any way I can fix this so I can start using this theme? Please help! All suggestions welcome.
Old Dec 6, 2010, 11:01 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Go to the option area 'Export/Import settings'.
At the bottom of the page is a button labeled 'Delete bra_ata4'
Press the button.

This will rebuild the theme settings to the defaults. Some hosts seem to time out during the install and people get into this situation. This should fix it.

Once you start making changes DO NOT press this button unless you have exported your theme settings or you will loose all your changes.

Welcome to Atahualpa. Explore the settings and experiment with them.