Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Can't add or remove files with ftp

Old Jul 12, 2010, 03:11 PM
hanna@highmarkdesigns.com

2 posts · Jul 2010
Awesome theme! However, I've got ftp access and have downloaded using Dreamweaver but I can't upload new header images or remove the old ones as it says "requested item was not a folder or could not be accessed."

So, I can download the entire WP site including the Theme, but it won't let me upload or revise files...

I've tried both Dreamweaver and Fetch with the same result.

Please help!

Thanks,
Hanna in Tahoe

Last edited by hanna@highmarkdesigns.com; Jul 12, 2010 at 03:20 PM.
Old Jul 12, 2010, 03:28 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You need to contact your host's tech support or help desk to find out why you can't upload things
Old Jul 13, 2010, 04:15 AM
mom_8627

4 posts · Jul 2010
Use FileZilla FTP. Free, fast, good!