Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

All my Google Analytics stats vanished

Old Nov 1, 2009, 11:10 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
All my profiles in Google Analytics are gone, including all stats for this forum, for wordpress.bytesforall.com and 2 other sites.

Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Time to run a local stats program again I guess. GA was convenient, though. Makes me think whether Gmail is safe.
Old Nov 1, 2009, 09:49 PM
Wimbledon

320 posts · Apr 2009
[VA & AZ], USA
Bizarre.

I just checked several of my Google Analytics accounts and all have their stats intact.
Old Nov 1, 2009, 10:13 PM
jasonschmidt

1 posts · Nov 2009
I had this same problem once but found a solution in the google help pages.

JS

http://theknowledgebase1.blogspot.com/
Old Nov 1, 2009, 10:46 PM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
Flynn, sorry to hear that. I checked my Google stats, and everything looks fine for all my sites.

You are so right about Gmail....my whole life is in Gmail, Google docs, etc. Scary.
Old Nov 3, 2009, 09:20 AM
RuthSmith

6 posts · Feb 2009
Boston, Massachusetts
Actually a similar thing happened to me recently-I think similar.

A little over a week ago my google stats took a nose dive.

Where I was once getting a huge amount of referrals from google, I'm getting almost none now.

I've cked the google web tools and went through the cklist.

I've updated a couple of things like a redirect on duplicate pages etc.

I'm still in the google index under my url.

Anyone know what it might be and or what I can do?

It started 10/23 and has dropped ever since-with a slight rise in the last day or two-but I think that's due to my own traffic/searches in trying to figure things out.

The only things I can think of is that I updated to the most recent theme around Oct 10 which screwed up my analytics code-I had to re enter it.

And around the 23rd I made multiple similar posts. Different content, but they were all text posts regarding various food recalls.

Not trying to hijack the thread. Just wanted to let Flynn know I'm also having analytics issues and wondering if anyone has suggestions on what I might be able to do.

Should I post this elsewhere?

Thanks!
Ruth

Last edited by RuthSmith; Nov 7, 2009 at 04:03 PM.
Old Nov 18, 2009, 04:23 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
I just checked and my stats are back, phew.. Maybe yours are back too, Ruth