Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Categories widget displaying some in horizontal bar instead of in dropdown menu

Old Apr 26, 2011, 04:19 PM
WordOfMouseMarketing

3 posts · Apr 2011
I'm working on this blogsite:
http://www.college-path.com/

The categories widget seems to be displaying some categories in a horizontal blue bar with others in the drop down.

How can I get rid of the horizontal display?

Thanks!
Old Apr 26, 2011, 06:59 PM
WordOfMouseMarketing

3 posts · Apr 2011
I removed %cats and it removed the ENTIRE dropdown and horizontal blue category bar.
We like the drop-down categories....but not the horizontal ones.
Or I can remove all of the blue bar category options both the vertical drop-down and the horizontal.

I just want to remove the horizontal and keep the vertical.

Last edited by WordOfMouseMarketing; Apr 26, 2011 at 07:06 PM.
Old Apr 27, 2011, 12:04 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
It is confusing as to what you want with the blue bar. If you are saying you only want the categories that have drop downs then just use the WordPress menu system and build whatever menu structure you want. If that is not what you meant can you explain further?