Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Problem running Atahualpa

Old Feb 2, 2011, 12:19 AM
jenspeter

4 posts · Oct 2010
I have just installed Atahualpa 3.6.1 and tried older versions afterwards but I am getten the same error.

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'bfa://html_inserts_body_tag' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /var/www/parkalle.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/header.php on line 20

a lot of times all over the screen, the widgets are working but everything else are not working, my guess are that it must be something in the path to the theme fiels but i don't have a clue about what I shall do.

Kind regard
Jens Peter
Old Feb 2, 2011, 07:17 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
It looks like you are a recipient of the infamous Suhosin error that affects some people. Congratulations . The suggestion in this thread has helped some.
Old Feb 2, 2011, 01:55 PM
jenspeter

4 posts · Oct 2010
thanks for your advise, but none of your suggestions did any good my site will not show the theme.

Any other ideas - please ?

Kind regards
Jens Peter
Old Feb 2, 2011, 02:43 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
I saw you tried older versions. How did you install them?
Old Feb 3, 2011, 12:25 AM
jenspeter

4 posts · Oct 2010
First when I tried the newest version, I download the ZIP file and installed it trough the dashboard theme installer.
Afterwards, when the website looked wrong, I changed to another theme and deleted the theme files thorugh the theme installer version and downloaded an older version and installed the ZIP file from the dashboard theme installer.

Kind regards
Old Feb 3, 2011, 08:11 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Could you try a manual install as outlined in this thread? There could be some timeout issues that are corrupting the dashboard installation.
Old Feb 3, 2011, 01:54 PM
jenspeter

4 posts · Oct 2010
hmm, sorry to say but after doing a manual install the result are the same.
example

Kind regards

Last edited by jenspeter; Feb 3, 2011 at 01:55 PM. Reason: missing text
Old Feb 3, 2011, 02:15 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
This again appears to be the Suhosin (or whatever) issue that some are having. Your best bet is to install 3.5.3 and stay there for awhile until we figure out what is causing these issues for some.