Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Advice on a Calendar Plugin

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 16, 2011, 12:55 PM
kdawes01

102 posts · May 2009
Missoula, MT
Advice on a Calendar Plugin

Hi everyone,
This is a little off topic, but I'd like to tap into this great community!

I'm building a website for a church (using Atahualpa, of course!) and want to put in a calendar sidebar list of events and dates and time.

The "Calendar" plugin by Kieran O'Shea comes close, but as it's a church, there might be events that might occur multiple times in one day. (Good Friday, etc.) I can put in multiple events on the same day with "Calendar" but it would look odd to have the same header show up 3 times each with a different time.

Does anyone know of a calendar plugin that will allow the same event with multiple times on the same day?

Thanks!
Ken