Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Update? I don't see the information on the changes

Old Oct 29, 2012, 12:23 PM
danielmckay

17 posts · Sep 2012
Update? I don't see the information on the changes

It looks like the version of the theme was updated recently. However I don't see a page that has a log of changes made. I've customized Montezuma and like what I have so before I update and risk losing some of the customizations I would like to see what has changed.

Is there any place that has this resource?

Thanks!