Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

[SOLVED] Is there an ATO way to disable the Comment Form URL versus tweaking comments

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 15, 2009, 06:32 PM
fromtheranks

149 posts · Apr 2009
Dev Env't: XP Pro SP3, IIS 5.1, MySQL 5.1, PHP 5.2.x, WP 2.7.1, Atahualpa 3.3.3, IE 7, FF 3.0.x
Information [SOLVED] Is there an ATO way to disable the Comment Form URL versus tweaking comments

I really don't care to have the commentator's URL (website) in the comment form. If a visitor is perusing the comments and clicks on the author's name it takes them away from my site.

Other than commenting out the code below, is there a way to disable this?

Code:
<p>
<input class="text url" type="text" name="url" id="url" value="<?php echo $comment_author_url; ?>" size="30" tabindex="3" />&nbsp;
<label for="<?php _e('url','atahualpa'); ?>">
<?php _e('Website','atahualpa'); ?></label>
</p>
Thanks in advance.