Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Adding 10px space between sidebar and page footer

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 6, 2013, 02:58 PM
adrian29630

39 posts · Sep 2011
Adding 10px space between sidebar and page footer

Is there anyway to create a space between the sidebar and the site/page footer. I have read a couple of people ask about this but I cannot see if anyone had a solution.

It is possible with the page/post container by adding a margin to the bottom but that does not work with the sidebar, nor does one suggestion of adding padding-bottom: 10px; as this only seems to create a space inside the sidebar.

If you view the site http://www.allurefloraldesign.net/ you will see the white sidebar sits on the footer whereas the page has a 10px space and I would like the sidebar to do the same.

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks

Adrian