Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[bug] category URL if you put /0 (zero) at the end php error occurs

Old Jun 14, 2012, 05:04 AM
orac1971

3 posts · Jun 2012
[bug] category URL if you put /0 (zero) at the end php error occurs

Firstly thanks to the creator of Atahualpa, its a fantastic theme.

I have found a bug:

On a category URL if you put /0 (zero) at the end of the url an error occurs:

i.e.

http://wordpress.bytesforall.com/category/themeframe/0

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/wordpres/public_html/wp-includes/query.php on line 2934

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/wordpres/public_html/wp-includes/query.php on line 2934

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/wordpres/public_html/wp-includes/query.php:2934) in /home/wordpres/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 934

I have tried it on a few Atahualpa themed sites with the same results/

Any idea of what the issue is please - doesn't seem to do it on other wordpress sites that are using other themes.
Old Jun 14, 2012, 06:52 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Please try this, swap to the twenty-eleven theme and see if it still happens. If it does, it is a wordpress issue not a theme issue (which I suspect it is)
Old Jun 14, 2012, 07:06 AM
orac1971

3 posts · Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
Please try this, swap to the twenty-eleven theme and see if it still happens. If it does, it is a wordpress issue not a theme issue (which I suspect it is)
How come its an issue with the actual Atahualpa site though?
Old Jun 14, 2012, 07:41 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Themes are just a small part of a Wordpress site. Most of what happens is run by the Wordpress engine, the theme just presents the look of the site.

By temporallary swapping to twenty eleven, it will tell us if the issue is theme related or a bug(??) with Wordpress itself.

Once you have tested it, you can swap back to atahualpa

Why are you putting 0's at the end?
Old Jun 14, 2012, 07:51 AM
orac1971

3 posts · Jun 2012
OK, I apologise - does the same in twenty eleven.

The reason I have queried this is due to the fact that looking into the server logs, someone has been hitting my site hard with links containing 0 (zero) at the end of the path.
Old Jun 14, 2012, 08:11 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Ahh you might want to look at http://perishablepress.com/5g-blacklist/
I have tons of IP's that I am banning - amazing how many people from china a nd russia want to look at my personal family site (grin)