Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] Trouble with autoposting thumbnail feature

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 24, 2013, 07:24 PM
ultracompetnet

6 posts · Feb 2013
[SOLVED] Trouble with autoposting thumbnail feature

New to wordpress and new to the montezuma theme, so my apologies in advance if this is a very newbie question.

I just installed a new wordpress site, and selected the montezuma theme. I've only made one modification I found here at this forum to remove the -> arrows from the social link icons I included from jetpack.

I can't seem to get the autopost of a thumbnail to work correctly. My site seems to just point a broken image link on the homepage. I saw someone else having this problem here as well, and they fixed it by changing the permissions on the upload directory. I tried that and tried to resubmit the post and a new test post, but still didn't fix my issue. It appears that no thumbnail is being generated when I post and that's what's causing the link on the main page to fail.

Any ideas? My site is ultracompetent.com if you need to see what's going on. (Unfortunately I'm not yet ultracompetent with wordpress)