Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Dashboard not working after trying 3.4.7, 3.4.9 upgrades

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 24, 2010, 08:33 PM
Ferd

6 posts · Mar 2010
Winston-Salem, NC
Dashboard not working after trying 3.4.7, 3.4.9 upgrades

I am running WP 2.9.2 and had Atahualpa 3.4.6 running perfectly. I tried 3.4.7 and it didn't run. I went through the motions as advised and got 3.4.6 back running again. Whew! However, my WP Dashboard looks almost like an ancient command line interface. It has lost all its formatting.
I have now tried the 3.4.9 upgrade, but it doesn't run well either, with my site having all sorts of formatting issues. I was able to again resume using 3.4.6, but the Dashboard is still messed up.

I would be glad to just keep running 3.4.6. I just want my good ole Dashboard back! Help!