Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Roll-over action and link from images

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 24, 2011, 09:47 AM
allyevans

35 posts · Aug 2010
Roll-over action and link from images

Hi - I am using a combination of the built-in WP Gallery and Nextgen for my images. On my home page I have a gallery of thumbnails which, when clicked, show up as full images in an attachment page. I would like these to instead be static images that act as links to my other pages. I would like each image thumb in this gallery to link to one of my other pages. Upon mouse-over / hover of those images I'd like the image thumb to turn grey (black with 30% transparency) and for the name of the page to show in the center of the thumb. Is this possible without adding a plugin?? Any tips would be gratefully received.

Thanks in advance,

Ally

I am using the most updated versions of both Atahualpa and WP.