Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Image Rotator stutter when loading site for the first time

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 29, 2010, 10:41 PM
nerves76

4 posts · Jul 2010
Image Rotator stutter when loading site for the first time

Hi Folks,
I've been working on this site with your wonderful theme

http://irisupclose.com

When I load the page in Firefox, safari, chrome etc.

one header image flashes on the screen and then is replaced by another in a flash. Then the rotator starts working just fine.

I don't know if this is caused by the size of the pics I'm using or my settings but I'm not sure how to fix it.

I have these atahualpa 3.5.2 settings right now:

Rotate header images with Javascript? 5
Fade in/out header images with Javascript? 5
Preload header images for Javascript rotation? No

thanks