Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Changing icons on Widgets

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 2, 2013, 04:38 AM
raulchan95

2 posts · Sep 2013
Unhappy Changing icons on Widgets

Hello,

I need to change the icons of the sidebar, I want that Instagram widget shows an instagram icon (I modified the sprite [http://palmaentumano.es/wp-content/t...ns-0090d3.png] and I use this like a background on widgets.css.

I only get the star icon on every widget despite I indicate on widgets.css this:
Code:
.widget_instagram > h3 i 			{ background-position: -96px -1824px }
Can anyone help me, please?

You can see more at www.palmaentumano.es

THANKS!