Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

3.6.1 doesn't work with plugins

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 19, 2011, 04:20 PM
taisia

2 posts · Jan 2011
3.6.1 doesn't work with plugins

Hi,
I am trying to find the answer to the problem with WP-Socialize and TweetMeme plugins don't work with 3.6.1. They go to the post areas, but another plugins added as widgets work fine. I really like the theme, so I don't want to change it for another one, but TwentyTen works just fine with those plugins and Atahualpa doesn't. Please, help.
Thanks, Lena.