Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Header set to rotate but only does on some pages, not landing page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 5, 2010, 10:29 AM
Shells2010

6 posts · Jul 2010
Help [SOLVED] Header set to rotate but only does on some pages, not landing page

Hi, I am using word press 3 with Atahualpa 3.4.9 theme. website is http://micgeronimo.com

I have 3 images in the images/header directory and set the settings for the header to rotate every 2 seconds. It was working fine for a while and now it stopped rotating for the home page & for the releases page that is set as landing page for my ads on adwords account.

Do you know of something that changed or I need to check that is set properly? If I update manually to newer version will this feature work properly if something was altered?

I appreciate the support & the theme and will donate once I get paid to be able to get better support in the future but for now if you can help much appreciated