Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » eCommerce & Atahualpa »

WP ecommerce, lost right sidebar on single product page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 7, 2011, 03:04 AM
ozbod

59 posts · Jan 2010
Stamford, Lincs, England
WP ecommerce, lost right sidebar on single product page

Hi,

I have just brought a client site bang up to date with all the various upgrades and it seems to have gone quite well apart from the fact that I have lost the right side bar on the single product pages

I am using WPecommerce 3.8.5 wp 3.2 and Atahualpa V 3.6.7 along with the latest WP ecommerce Gold Cart upgrade (allows the gird view).

Here is an example of what I mean:

http://www.shinnerz.com/shop/patterned/patterned-medium the side bar is there, now click on the more details link for any product on that page and you will see the sidebar dissappears.

Any input from anyone would be gratefully received.

Many thanks

Dave