Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Displaying selected categories in Pages

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 12, 2009, 08:37 PM
gzino

1 posts · Sep 2009
Displaying selected categories in Pages

Hi, a newbie to this great theme framework and community. Not a programmer but trying to build Pages that show selected categories, e.g. children of certain categories. Would prefer not to install plugin unless is really the best way. Looked quickly at wp_list_categories and its parameters and looks good. Can someone provide some advice or point me to another thread along these lines? Thanks.