Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Page class?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 8, 2010, 08:59 AM
twb716

33 posts · Jun 2010
Page class?

I am including a DHTML menu in my header that points to my different pages. There is a class="active" bit of code that I would like to include in each individual page, so that the menu highlight for that page notifies the user of what page they are on. Here is the entire menu code:

<ul class="menu">
<li><a href="../home" class="active"><span>Home</span></a></li>
<li><a href="../bio"><span>Bio</span></a></li>
<li><a href="../testamonials"><span>Testamonials</span></a></li>
<li><a href="../news"><span>News</span></a></li>
</ul>

As you can see, in this example, the "home" page would be active. Is there a way in Atahualpa to set this class="active" to each page, so that the menu would show the user what page they are on? How? Thanks in advance for any information. Long live Atahualpa!

TB