Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Cannot change size of NextGen Gallery Widget Title

Old Feb 7, 2010, 01:49 PM
Kopfhoerer

3 posts · Jan 2010
Germany
Hi there,

first of all: Thank you for this great theme, it really amazes me how far I've already come in "designing" my new website with almost no knowledge of HTML, CSS, and so on Well worth a donation!

The only problem I ran into: It seems, I cannot change the font size for the NextGen Gallery Widget Title. No matter what value I put in ATO>Style Widgets>Widget Title, the font size for this Widget remains the same, it changes for the other Widgets, though.

Any idea?

Cheers,
Florian
Old Feb 8, 2010, 07:51 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what version of Atahualpa and WP?
What is your url?
You will probably have to add some CSS in the CSS Insert to do this
Old Feb 8, 2010, 12:18 PM
Kopfhoerer

3 posts · Jan 2010
Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
what version of Atahualpa and WP?
What is your url?
You will probably have to add some CSS in the CSS Insert to do this
Sorry, I forgot
Atahualpa is 3.4.5.1 and Wordpress is 2.9.1 - the url is currently www.ffleischer.de/schnickschnack
I'm experimenting around at the moment, so this is more of a sandbox installation..
Old Feb 8, 2010, 12:33 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
if you look at the generated source, you will see the htitle for the nextgen widget looks like this
HTML Code:
<div id="ngg-images-2" class="widget ngg_images">
	<div class="hslice" id="ngg-webslice" >
		<h2 class="widgettitle entry-title">Galerie</h2>
	<div class="ngg-widget entry-content">
so it is an <h2>. You could do a css insert with 'div.ngg-webslice h2 { font-size: 48px;}' or what ever you want
Old Feb 8, 2010, 01:13 PM
Kopfhoerer

3 posts · Jan 2010
Germany
Thanks for the tip, unfortunately it did not work - I put his in 'Add HTML/CSS inserts'
Code:
div.ngg-webslice h2 { 
        font-size: 20px;
        }
...and directly underneath is the part for the logo overlay (might this have something to with this? Can I only add one CSS insert at a time?). I fiddled with the 'px', but the font size of the gallery title was deeply unimpressed by my efforts.

Sorry for causing this trouble, I'm a total newbie to this
Old Feb 8, 2010, 05:02 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
add '!important' so you have
HTML Code:
div.ngg-webslice h2 { 
        font-size: 20px !important;
        }
You should be able to add many lines to the CSS Insert box. If it doesn't expand, try disabling all your plugins.

Last edited by juggledad; Feb 8, 2010 at 05:05 PM.