Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Can I remove the entire menu bar from just one page?

Old Aug 12, 2010, 09:25 AM
Shama

76 posts · Jun 2010
I would like to create a squeeze page. After removing all sidebars, that leaves the menu bar which does not belong on the squeeze page. Is it possible to eliminate it from just one page?
And is it possible to eliminate the footer from just one page?
Is it possible to eliminate the entire header area from just one page?

Or is there a better way to come up with a clean squeeze page?
Old Aug 13, 2010, 08:32 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
This thread may help you.
Old Aug 13, 2010, 08:54 AM
Shama

76 posts · Jun 2010
When I go to that link, there is a message telling me that I am not allowed to access this page since I might not have sufficient privileges. Do you know why that might be?
Old Aug 13, 2010, 09:01 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
The gold forums and tutorials are available to members who have donated $20 or more
Old Dec 12, 2010, 04:43 PM
Mykhailo

29 posts · Dec 2010
London
Hi Moderators, in the Gold forum itself is this Squeeze page or Product page that is not necessarily a front / static or index page is there tutorial to create it?

Thanks
Old Dec 12, 2010, 04:46 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
There is a tutorial on how to create a splash page.
Old Dec 12, 2010, 04:49 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
yes, it's titled 'HOWTO: create a simple Splash page'