Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Page font and size

Old Mar 14, 2012, 10:25 AM
secretsquirrel

50 posts · Nov 2011
Staffordshire UK
Page font and size

http://www.staffierescue.co.uk/

I would just like to change the font and increase the size of the text on all the pages
I have browsed and tried various options in ATO but cant see the wood for the trees! I thought I could add some css to the center column but it failed

Any guidence I would be grateful. Thanks Alison
Old Mar 14, 2012, 11:05 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
the option at ato->Body, Text & Links->Body Style is your starting point. It creates teh style that other areas can override. posts, widgets the footer all have other areas that can override this and you can put things in the 'CSS Inserts' option also.

So start by change the font-size in that option to '48px' and see the areas it effects.

Also get the FireBug extension for FireFox and learn to use it so you can see what CSS is applied to the area involved.