Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

[SOLVED] Error: Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in .

Old Aug 4, 2009, 03:42 PM
grasshopper

20 posts · Jun 2009
[SOLVED] Error: Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in .

Hi -

Sorry to post twice in one day but having to recreate my website has led to all sorts of problems:

I am getting the following error in posts:

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/...../...../wp-content/themes/atahualpa333/functions/bfa_postinfo.php on line 14

Line 14 contains: $meta_values = implode(", ", get_post_custom_values($meta_key));

And is part of this function:

// Callback function for post meta replacement
function meta_values($matches) {
$meta_key = $matches[1];
// "get_post_custom_values" returns an array. Turn it into a string, separated by commata
$meta_values = implode(", ", get_post_custom_values($meta_key));
return $meta_values;

How do I fix this?

Thanks so much.
Old Aug 4, 2009, 06:02 PM
grasshopper

20 posts · Jun 2009
Hi All -

I was trying a bunch of fixes while I was waiting for a response and I found my problem and its solution, so I wanted to post it here in case anyone else ever has this problem.

As I mentioned in another thread, I had to reload the theme and start my customization from scratch. but, I had saved my somewhat extensive %meta('field name')% calls from the post/page info items of the theme options in a notepad on my harddrive. I had pasted them back into the post/page info items opton when I started redoing my website, before assigning or creating any custom fields, figuring it didn't matter what order I did things in. Apparently that is a big no no. So, I deleted all of the meta call tags out of postinfo page options and voila. the error went away. I've since reentered a few %meta('field name')% after creating a few custom fields and everything is working.