Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

Sociable , info writer

Old Jun 26, 2009, 06:12 PM
mehdimonaco

2 posts · Jun 2009
hi

i woul to make my site wonderful and i need to transform a sociable icones and make info and date in top of post
bref exactely like in the picture : PICTURE HERE

sorry for my english

Last edited by mehdimonaco; Jun 26, 2009 at 06:15 PM.
Old Jun 28, 2009, 04:16 PM
fromtheranks

149 posts · Apr 2009
Dev Env't: XP Pro SP3, IIS 5.1, MySQL 5.1, PHP 5.2.x, WP 2.7.1, Atahualpa 3.3.3, IE 7, FF 3.0.x
Hi.

What you are asking for can be done using the ATO --> Post/Page Info Items section. Based on your image:

1. the author and date and time is set in the three Byline fields. I have mine set as follows but you can tweak yours to taste:

Code:
<strong>%author-linked%</strong> posted this on <em>%date('F jS, Y')%</em>
2. The sociable plugin has options under its "Position:" section on its plugin management page to add it to various pages, which works, or, you can add it to one or more of the footer sections -- instead -- by adding this, or something like it, to the end of the footer string(s):

Code:
| %sociable%
The symbol is a pipe character, to be consistent with the rest of the default separators.

However, be sure to read Flynn's notes on adding this to footers, they're about two thirds of the way down the "Post/Page Info Items" page.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by fromtheranks; Jun 28, 2009 at 04:19 PM.